Corporate Finance, Starting a Business, Debt, Mergers, Dissolution, Bolton, Manchester
From starting a business right through to selling or floating the business, obtaining the right advice at the right time is critical to your future.
Our Corporate Finance solicitors provide businesses with a responsive, speedy and business-orientated legal service. The objective of our lawyers is to develop long-standing relationships with you, providing you with continuity, and enabling us to get an in-depth understanding of your organisation and legal issues that may affect you.
- Asset finance
- Buying a company or business
- Debt finance
- Demergers and other corporate reorganisations
- Dividend income/share schemes
- Equity funding
- Family company succession
- Incorporation of businesses
- Joint ventures
- Management buy-ins (MBIs)
- Management buy-outs (MBOs)
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Partnership and LLP agreements and dissolution
- Selling a company or business
- Share buy-backs
- Shareholders’ arrangements
For advice on a corporate finance issue or for more information, please contact us on 01204 540900.